Terms of Service
Eveready Rolloffs - Terms and Conditions – Roll-Off Services
1. Parties. You (“Customer”) agree to these full terms and conditions as part of the services Eveready Rolloffs, Inc. (“Contractor”) will provide to you, and our services are provided based on these terms and conditions. Contractor will haul the Acceptable Waste (defined below) to a facility of its choosing that is permitted to accept the Acceptable Waste (the “Disposal Facility”). Contractor may perform the services directly, or through subcontractors (it being understood Contractor remains responsible for the obligations to perform the services). Acceptance and use of the container constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Waste Accepted at Disposal Facility. Customer warrants that only Acceptable Waste shall be placed in containers provided or serviced by Contractor. The term “Acceptable Waste” as used in these Terms and Conditions shall mean only solid waste generated by the customer. Customer agrees not to allow any liquids, paints, asbestos, biological, corrosive, explosive, highly flammable, infectious, radioactive, toxic, or hazardous material as defined by applicable federal, state, or local laws to be placed in containers provided or serviced by Contractor. Additionally certain materials have additional charges, Mattresses, and Tires; rates on these items vary based on location (up to $50.00 each), so please call prior to placing them in container to get accurate price.
3. Weight. The Disposal Facility shall have the right to weigh all Acceptable Waste delivered to it by Contractor, which weights shall be used for billing purposes. Eveready Rolloffs places the highest priority on safety. Transporting overweight loads is illegal, causes dangerous operating conditions, and causes extreme wear and tear on our vehicles. Overweight loads can result in significant fines from the Dept of Transportation, and fines received as a result of overweight violations will be assessed to the customer. As a guideline, net load weights should be less than 12 tons to ensure that load and axle weights remain under State motor vehicle weight restrictions. Contractor has the right to refuse service on overloaded container, at which time Customer will pay a $75.00 - $125.00 “Trip Charge” depending on location, and will have to offload before service can be provided.
3b. Concrete, Brick, Asphalt, Sand, Dirt. Due to the extreme weight of these dense materials, Customer shall only use 20 yard containers for these types of materials. The 20 yard container shall only be “HALF FULL”, and shall be clean from any other debris (no construction or demolition materials). At one ton per yard, a Half Full container should be no more then 12 ton maximum weight.
4. Scheduling Service. Customer understands that it is their responsibility to notify Contractor when container is ready for pick up, or needs serviced by phone, fax or email. 24 hour notice is advised. Contractor will make every possible effort to ensure timely delivery and pick up of containers. However, due to circumstances beyond our control, we cannot and do not guarantee delivery times or dates. Inclement weather, hazardous roads, traffic delays, motor vehicle accidents, delays at landfills, equipment failure, etc., happen occasionally and we cannot be responsible for these delays.
4b. Access. Customer shall be responsible to ensure that at all times designated or available for service by Contractor the site and the container(\(\(s) provided are accessible by Contractor. Customer represents and warrants that the right of way to the waste containers shall bear the weight and operation of Contractor’s vehicles (including vehicles with the containers loaded). Contractor shall not be responsible for damage to any private driving surface, landscape, lawns, pavement or accompanying sub-surface of any route reasonably necessary to perform the service herein being contracted and Customer assumes all liabilities for damage to driving surface, landscape, lawns, pavement or road services and entire container placement site. Customer represents that dumpster will not be filled above rim level. Customer will incur a $75.00 - $125.00 “Trip Charge” should a driver make an attempt to deliver, service, and/or remove a container without completion due to inability to access the site or container.
5. Containers. In the event Contractor provides containers to the Customer, the Customer (a) acknowledges that such containers remain the property of Contractor, (b) will only be serviced by Contractor and (c) will have full responsibility for such containers while on the Customer’s site. Such responsibility shall include risk of loss and damage, and any liability for misuse or that result from the containers placement on the site. Customer agrees to indemnify Contractor for any theft, loss or damage to such containers.
6. Loading Time. Unless otherwise specified in writing, container use contemplates servicing container once every 14 days. In the event such servicing is not requested by Customer, Contractor may either remove such container(\(\(s) and charge Customer for the service and any overweight fees and terminate the services or may charge the Customer a per-day loading fee of $7.00 per day beyond the initial 14 days.
7. Credit Card Customers. Credit Card Customers are charged for services at the time an order is placed. Charges for the initial service may not be the only charges that a Customer is responsible for. Customer authorizes Contractor to charge their credit card for any and all service provided, in accordance with the stated terms of service. Please read through these terms carefully as you may be liable for additional charges due to a number of factors, such as: exceeding the contracted weight limit; repeat trips to retrieve a container; additional per-day rental, etc. Credit Card Customers agree to pay any Overweight Charges (Disposal weight above containers designated weight limit) and/or any other additional charges that arise out of this agreement, and Authorize billing for these charges at the rates indicated on the order summary.
8. Collection Costs. Customer shall reimburse Company for any costs of collection of amounts due under this Agreement (including attorney’s fees).